A project combining multimodality, innovation and sustainable development.
Sogaris innovates and develops a 45 000 m2 multi-purpose project in Paris 18th district which combines logistics, offices and equipments and aims at repositioning logistics at the heart of the city and better answering Paris and its conurbation’s needs.
This project leans on three innovative approaches :
- Multimodality with a 400 meter long Urban Rail Terminal to carry goods in Paris thanks to a Urban Rail Shuttle
- A mixed programming which will make logistic and service activities, professional schools, a data centre and public equipment work together
- Exemplary urban insertion through building architecture quality in compliance with HQE (High Quality Environmental standard) norms and a roof partially dedicated to urban agriculture
Furthermore, neighbourhood delivery is performed by clean electrical, NGV, hybrid and other vehicles. The result : reducing environmental impacts in the forms of noise, pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.
- A security post located at the entrance of the platform
- Fire protection – sprinklers, AID, smock extraction
- Building, road, green space and maintenance
- Public lighting
- Cleaning of the outside of the site and building surroundings